Saturday, October 4, 2008

Daystar




Our scoring table



This is Fabio Goobersteen Pip our class chameleon. Same "Adorable" shoes..Yep, I'm still cool. hahaha


School is going very well this year. The Lord has really blessed us. I had fun preparing the room in a jungle theme and the 17 girls in my class have enjoyed it. Our pond under the waterfall started out with some sweet little goldfish and zebra fish then one night my dad stopped
by after a fishing trip up the river and had a bucket full of baby bluegills so we threw those in the pond too and I told the girls when they get their goals done they could go fishing. They are hilarious! They chase the poor little guys down with a fish net and throw them in a bucket then when they have caught them all they throw the shell-shocked little buggers back in and begin again. They are a trip and we are having so much fun. I am so thankful for all the prayers that went up for me. God is defiantly answering prayer.

1 comment:

Leah said...

What? An update? I am shocked beyond words :)
That's really saying something coming from me!