Saturday, October 4, 2008

Katies 10th Birthday

Katie's 10th birthday cake




Katie hit the big 10 this year. She is growing up so fast. She is almost as tall as me. Her life is full of Polly Pockets, My Pets, and the Awesome new baby doll from Aunt Leah. She is turning into a little mother. She is working hard in school and competing in Jr. Convention in November for her 2nd year. She is a good little seamstress (whether she enjoys it or not haha). For her birthday we had about 12 kids crammed into our kitchen for some fishy snacks and cake, followed by a Babie friends movie and finally the grand finally of running across the wet, plastic wrapped hay bails which turned out to be the equivalent of a slip and slide. They had a blast.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you...you updated:) I really enjoyed looking at all the pictures. What were the girls doing on the floor with their school work? They look funny. Your doing a great job, keep it up!

Leah said...

I'm glad Katie had a fun birthday party! I can't believe she is 10... she's growing up so quick! Can't wait to see you all in a couple of days!