Wednesday, August 20, 2008

School



These next few weeks bring much change and many new experiences. I start as the Supervisor of the upper learning center at Daystar Christian Academy on the 25th. I am very excited and only a tad bit terrified. It is a big, big step but I know God is with me. He has helped me so much already and I know I am not going into this alone. We will have 16 girls this year (no Boys) so it should be really fun and interesting. We have some great kids and I am so honored for this opportunity to teach them. Your prayers would be greatly appreciated this year. I definitely don't want to mess up. aahhh

What time does school start again????

Just kidding!

3 comments:

Leah said...

Dana, I wish you the best this school year! Have fun with all of those girls in your class :)
Leah

Anonymous said...

Nice catch up. I love the picture of Trevin and David's feet...too cute!

Tamra said...

Good luck with teaching school! You can do it!